Les Mills BODYATTACK is a high-energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts. We combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats. A Les Mills instructor will pump out energizing tunes and lead you through the workout – challenging your limits in a good way, leaving you with a sense of achievement.
A TYPICAL CLASS
Les Mills BODYATTACK is sports-inspired cardio workout that’s all about improving your speed, fitness, strength and agility. Brighton Fitness and Paragon Fitness offer Les Mills BODYATTCK classes of both 45 and 55 minute duration. You’ll love the group dynamic that’s at the heart of Les MIlls BODYATTACK.
- Your instructor will first guide you through a warm-up, with big, simple aerobic moves. An increasing range of moves will gradually get more intense.
- You’ll then really get into the zone with two intense peaks, each followed by recovery and conditioning tracks that focus on your upper, then lower body. Dig deep and push yourself through! Have some fun with class interaction, and test your speed and agility.
- The final track will give you time to recover and stretch, as you congratulate yourself on a job well done.
Check the Timetable for class times and duration at both Brighton Fitness and Paragon Fitness.
- Burn loads of calories
- Tone and shape your body
- Raise your overall fitness and stamina for high energy sports
- Improve your coordination and agility
- Develop strength through core conditioning work
- Enhance your bone health and density
- Increase your heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout
Upcoming Classes at Brighton