FIT OVER 50
SENIORS FITNESS CLASS
The FIT OVER 50 class is fantastic seniors fitness class. The class is designed for, but not exclusive to, our senior over
50’s members. The classes designed to accommodate for a range of fitness and ability levels and you will feel comfortable exercising with a group of people of similar age and join in the social atmosphere after each class with a complimentary tea or coffee.
A TYPICAL CLASS
Our seniors fitness class, FIT OVER 50, is a very popular 55 minute Mature Mobility class. Our instructors guide and motivate you through low impact exercises using exercise balls, resistance bands and basic aerobic moves, designed to improve strength, flexibility, mobility, fitness and balance.
Check the Timetable for class times and duration at both Brighton Fitness and Paragon Fitness.
We would love to see you there!
- Improves mobility of joints which may assist with arthritis
- Help improve balance
- Improves bone density
- Improves core muscles, namely abdominal and lower back
- Improves strength to provide better support for the joints and decrease the risk of falls
- Helps modify a number of cardiovascular risk factors, such as high blood pressure and obesity
- Assists with day to day activities that require strength and stamina
- Can be taken in a fun social environment